BiPAP ST Yuwell YH-825 device is a silent sleep apnea & other sleep disorder treatment device with new advanced smart VGPS algorithm for comfortable and restful adjustment of inspiratory and expiratory pressure during sleep.
It is suitable for use at home as well as in a hospital environment, since its CPAP, S, T, ST & VGPS modes are suitable for treating most sleep apnea’s consequences.
With a new turbine mechanism, the BiPAP ST Yuwell YH-825 achieves a 20% increase in delivered pressure, with a 10% reduced resistance, while remaining silent, offering the user a restful and comfortable sleep treatment. It has an advanced user interface with easy-to-read graphics for easy parameterization by the user or the medical staff, while at the same time it provides information about the treatment.
The BiPAP ST Yuwell YH-825 device has:
- Wisdom Humidifying: Automatic air humidification (according to environmental conditions).
- Sound Reminder: An audible alarm when an abnormal air leak is observed.
- FPS Level: 4 levels of FPS, a function that achieves less exhalation resistance and greater inhalation comfort. At level 0 the function is deactivated and at level 3 it is the highest level. The higher your FPS level, the more comfortable your breathing process will be.
- Backlight: Adjustable backlight of the screen with an intensity range of 0-100%.
- Date & Time: Set the date and time to appear on your screen.
- Clock Alarm: Activate the clock alarm.
- Filter Remind: Filter replacement indicator.
- Restore Defaults: Reset the device to factory defaults and delete the data.
BiPAP ST Yuwell YH-825 with color LCD screen, intuitive interface, and easy-to-use controls offer easy navigation in the menu and personalized settings. Quick response to inspiratory pressure and real-time airflow compensation thanks to the upgraded engine control system. The audio tuning technology of the BiPAP STYH-825 is used to adjust high-frequency noise to nonaudible levels.